Learn - Bible Resources
Welcome to our Bible Study library containing articles, guides and studies on a wide range of topics, suitable for brand new students of the Bible or for seasoned scholars. All titles are freely available to read online, download, or you may also request your own free print copy of any title, as available.
In-depth study guides
Our free booklets are designed to give you an in-depth study on a particular topic such as the Sabbath, God’s festivals or who Jesus Christ really is.
You can read them online or have a copy sent to your house completely free.
12 Lesson Bible Course
A comprehensive, 12-lesson overview of the Bible
We designed this course to walk you through the basic lessons of the Bible. It will teach you why the Bible is true, how to study more effectively, and will answer some of life’s greatest questions. You will receive one lesson every month until you finish the course.
Beyond Today Magazine
HELP FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW
Official magazine of the United Church of God - Australia, featuring a wide variety of Bible-based topics and world analysis from the biblial perspective.
Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ "proclaimed the Gospel of the Kingdom of God", expounding the Scriptures. We are committed to sharing that same original Christian message and encourage you to work through the library below. Our advice is always, "Don't believe us, believe the Bible". Each of our guides is carefully prepared to reflect the Spirit and Truth of the Word of God. Feel free to contact us for further information.
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb 4:12
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15
- 1: Why the Bible is the Word of God
- 2: The Word of God - The Foundation of Knowledge
- 3: Why Did God Create Mankind?
- 4: Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- 5: Is There Hope for Human Survival?
- 6: What Is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God?
- 7: The Calling of God
- 8: What is Christian Conversion?
- 9: The Transforming Power of God's Spirit
- 10: What is the Church?
- 11: Christianity - A Way of Life
- 12: The Annual Festivals of God
...always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear... 1 Pet 3:15
...it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Gal 2:20
- Transforming Your Life: The Process of Conversion
- What You Need to Know About Baptism
- The Fruit of the Spirit
- Making Life Work
- Marriage & Family, The Missing Dimension
- Forgiveness Is Possible
- Overcoming Pornography Addiction
- Overcoming Alcoholism
- Guys, Girls, and God - Dating & Relationships that Work
- You Can Have Living Faith
- Managing Your Finances
"...true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him." John 4:24
Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. Amos 3:7
- Are We Living in the Time of the End?
- Christ's Reign on Earth: What It Will Be Like
- You Can Understand Bible Prophecy
- The Book of Revelation Unveiled
- The Horsemen of Revelation
- The Final Superpower
- The Middle East In Bible Prophecy
- The Throne of Britain
- The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy
- Seven Prophetic Signs Before Jesus Returns
- Who Is the Antichrist?